Wanna DIY a Flash FLV Player for your website, blog, e-store for playback videos on web? Moyea Web Player Basic may help you to make one without codding!
Moyea Web Player Basic is a graphical program for creating flash FLV player for web site. With it, customizing a flash video player (the above player is the demo of Moyea Web Player Basic) only needs a few mouse-clicks. And it enables even novices of player, who have no coding and flash knowledge, to customize skinning flash FLV player for website to play flash videos and streaming videos.
1. Easiest to use.
Every aspect of flash video player can be configured and previewed right away on graphical interfaces, no coding needed.
Supports reading video data from stream servers. So that the flash video player can support the playback of streaming videos, live videos and SMIL presentations.
Since version 2.0, the capabilities of Moyea Web Player will be extended with addons.
4. Gorgeous player skins are available for customizing flash video player
Up to 40 player skins are available for choosing, and more skins are coming soon.
5. Supports playback of flash video, so that 98% of all internet users can see your video.
The flash video player Moyea Web Player generates supports playback of any format the Adobe Flash Player can handle like:
Flash Video: FLV, H.264 coded MP4, MOV, 3GP and 3G2
Image: JPG, PNG and GIF
Other formats file such as PPT, SWF, DVD, AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc are also supported, but they must first be converted to flash video with some converters.
Since version 2.0, free version of Moyea Web Player is available for player users.
7. Edit via program and code
The behavior and the appearance of flash video player can be edited via both Moyea Web Player and code. Check out the configuration documentations.
8. Offers a free video to flash video converter
With the offered free video to flash video converter, videos in any popular formats can be converted to flash videos, and then added onto website for playing with the customized flash video player
- Windows NT4.0 + SP6/2000/XP or above
- 64MB Memory (128MB recommended) & 512MB hard disc space or above
- Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or above & Quick Time file supported Quick Time 6.0 or above
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or above & Flash Player 9 or above
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or above recommended