Flash Video MX SDK V2 is placed on the shelf for the on-demand solution to convert video to Flash under COM environment and Flash Video MX SDK V2 environment.
Videos and audios in AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP4, H.264,MPEG, MPG, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, DVD, DV, MP3, WMA, MP3, etc. are all supported, and On2 VP6, H.263 video codecs are within reach too. The leaps of functions like: thumbnail capture, video resizing, trimming, and one processor locking (for dual-processor) will exceed your expectation in integrating this EXE or DLL SDK to desk-top programs or web servers.
Key Features of Flash Video MX SDK V2
• Convert videos in any format to Flash Video (FLV), Flash under COM or Flash Video MX SDK V2 environment.
• Support audio and video serial encoding
• Picture grabber Object & FLV to SWF Object
• Thumbnail pictures available without conversion
• Support to lock the process to a given processor of the multi-processor system.
• Under iteractive mode
1. Desktop programs can automatically call this SDK for video to Flash, FLV conversion.
2. Web Servers can integrate this program for video to Flash, FLV conversion without manual involvement.
3. Convert Video to Flash, FLV with more initiative under COM environment or command environment.
* Any COM-enabled development environment is OK under Windows operation system
As the COM/Automation interface enables you send encoding parameters to a COM object, which will carry out the conversion development environment like: VC, VB, Delphi, ASP, .Net, etc. are all available.
* Total FLV file formats are within reach
On2 VP6 FLV, Nellymoser FLV, Sorenson Spark (H.263) FLV are available.
* Support audio and video serial encoding
After files submitted, the conversion will automatically complete with no human intervention.
* Support processor priority
Allowed to set the process priority for the optimal CPU occupation while converting.
* Support to lock the process to a given processor
Allowed to lock the process to a certain processor under dual-processor or more, with no interfere to each other, getting a faster conversion speed yet less CPU occupation.
* No display of the Flash Video MX SDK V2 output information
Either standard or standard error output information or both will not display after pressing “Enter” key, avoiding process corruption.
* Proper deployment of the Flash Video MX SDK V2 options
With a proper option at a proper position, users’ convenience is fully taken into consideration.
* Picture grabber Object & FLV to SWF Object
Both picturegrabber Object and FLV to SWF Object are available under COM inerface.
* Video-only & audio-only FLV file are easy to get
In addition to the total ease to get video-only or audio-only FLV files, total replacement of the original audio track rewards you a personified FLV file.
* Support great video & audio parameter settings
Video frame rate, quality, bit rate, intervals between the key frames, width, height, codec, access mode (fade in/fade out), audio sample rate, bit rate volume, and channels are all allowed to reset.
* Allowed to trim the video
Allowed to set the conversion start and end time points for the region to be converted.
* Allowed to resize the video
Allowed to crop the video for the exact video dimensions expected.
* Powerful text and logo adding
Allowed to add transparent text & logo watermark to the video for the opportunity to deliver a corporate branding style.
* Smooth playback and fine sync of the video and audio
No audio crackling, video freezing, or playback stuck! Feel the results with the smooth playback!
* Deinterlacing utilized
Support video deinterlacing to remove the artifacts for a guaranteed quality. DV, DVD and HDV content can’t benefit more.
* Thumbnail pictures available without conversion
Thumbnail pictures can be obtained without conversion. jpg，tiff，gif，bmp, and png with the size controllable.
* YES to both random thumbnail picture capturing and template capturing.
Not only allowed to capture thumbnail pictures at a specified time, but allowed to set a template for serial capturing.
* Efficiency-oriented Video to FLV conversion
Sole Video to FLV format conversion is not enough, but much more will be achieved along the conversion process.